Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sin City






About 2 or 3 months ago I started talking with my buddy from work about taking our wives to Vegas to see Phantom of the Opera. We planned it and the time finally came to go. We went down and hung out for a day or so and had a really good time. Nicole's parents came down and watched the kids. We walked around on the strip and saw lots of interesting things. I had on an A&M shirt and it took a while to get used to, because in Salt Lake nobody cares, but in Vegas, there were several people who know what A&M is all about - not that I do, but people were shouting across the room at me "Gig em Ags" and "Gig Em" all the time. It took me a while to get used to, but was sort of fun. Anyways here are some pics from that. Buy the way - not a single penny was put into a slot machine.

3 comments:

Michael said...

A&M family is huge. Keep wearing shirts maroon shirts and you'll get an honorary degree!

Diana Glade said...

That sounds fun. How was Phantom?

H-bomb said...

No pennies? How 'bout nickels and quarters?