Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Been a while

I saw this and thought it was way too funny to pass up - maybe because as soon as I put batteries in mine, I stuck it to my chest and said "Yep it works" I don't think there is a man alive who hasn't done that.

So it's been a while since I put anything on my blog. I think Nicole has kept everyone informed about the doings of our family. I have a couple of pictures I want to post of when I took Carter ice fishing last month, but I haven't pulled them off of the memory card. As with any fishing trip with children, it more about time spent with them then it is about fishing. It was nice to get away for the day with Carter.

Well I can't think of much to add - Nicole covers the basics in our family and not much to add. She does a great job!

No comments: