Sunday, April 6, 2014

Boy Oh Boy it's been a long time

Trip to the West Desert - This is on the Pony Express Trail at one of the stops for the pony express








Busy Saturday at work - I thought this was sort of impressive with our fleet out and the sun hitting them











Landon made this apron in his class at school - pretty good job!






I am not even going to try and catch up - here are some pictures over the last year or so.  They didn't get put in order, so I will try and caption them.


Sorry - this is a little graphic - this was the deer I killed on the archery hunt - that is my arrow sticking out of his neck - it was a really lucky shot.




3 comments:

Diana Glade said...

Fun pictures!

raineytg said...

Nice pictures nice job Landon on the apron.

Bear said...

What fun pictures!