Thursday, May 7, 2009

I'll Still Around (and still round)

WOW it's been a while since I put anything on here. Things are going good for us. Nicole does a way better job of updating everyone on how are family is doing. I check everyone's blog's regularly, but have not put anything new in a long time.

So Landon is going to be baptized on June 6th. Everyone is welcome to come. He turns 8 on Saturday and Afton turns 1 on Tuesday.

We have been trying to get our yard in shape. The front yard is in OK condition, but our backyard needs some attention. Last night we got one of the side yards cleaned up and looking better, so we will keep plugging away at that.

Well I wish I could write more, but I can't think of much. See Nicole's blog for more intersesting stuff about our family

No comments: