Sunday, September 7, 2008

Blast from the past



We went to Cindy Wheeler's wedding reception Saturday night. Her whole family was there and it was good to see them. Janelle Hardy and Michelle Newbold were both there and Waymon and Jeanne and the Price's. It was good to see everyone. Not much else this week. Landon is back in the swing of school and Carter is getting ready to start pre-school on Wednesday. Afton is getting over double ear infections and a sinus infection, other than that normal week.

I was released from the Elder's Quorum Presidency today sort of by suprise, we found out about 5 minutes before church started. I have been in for about 5 years. This is the first ward that I have wanted to go to Elder's and be involved in it, so it was sort of emotional, but I'm sort of glad to be released. We will see what they have in store for me next. Next week is regional conference, and I have to work anyways, so it might be a week or two before I get another call.

1 comment:

Benjamin William said...

oh my gosh, somethings never change, y'all all look just like I remember you looking like. That is so crazy.