Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Here I Am

So I think I am the last one in the family to get this puppy up and running. Nicole helped (did) my page after I got it started, but she said I had to write the blogs - not fair. Anyways I hope I will be able to put up some good stuff and some interesting stories.

Not much is new here. Landon started school and is happy to be back (as is Nicole). He said there are none of the same kids from last year in his class, so he is making some new friends.

Carter can't wait to get back to pre-school. He has several girls that he wants to check on that he hasn't seen all summer.

Afton is growing like a weed. She has had a cold the last couple of days, and so she hasn't been feeing well, but is on the rebound from that.

1 comment:

Diana Glade said...

Glad to see you have a blog...though you are not the last one. I am still working on Matt with no luck. I even offered to let him use my blog and post there. Can't wait to hear your stories!